EUGH I GOT TAGGED BY notraleigh AND I STILL DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE
Rule#1: always post the rules. Rule #2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones. Rule #3: tag 11 people then link them in the post. Rule #4: tell them you tagged them. Rule #5: tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions.
1. Why is your favorite color your favorite color? My favorite color, after examination, is actually pink! Not green! SHOCK. It’s just a pleasant and sweet color. I like the softness it has as well as the femininity it can provide.
2. Where do you feel most comfortable? I feel most comfortable with my friend, Marissa. (EYYY MARTI :B ) I really have never felt more comfortable around any person, I think u v u
3. Do you prefer day or night, and why? I love nighttime. There’s a beautiful coolness about being out at night. It can be a little more thrilling, a little more romantic, or a little more relaxing. I love that.
4. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie? I know the perks and disadvantages to each, so I can say very surely I would mind neither. But if I had to choose, I would pick movies. I feel like I can be more immersed when I have soundtrack and visuals to go along with a story perfectly.
5. Would you rather never read again or only read My Immortal? AHAH. I would be able to live not reading… I could try and get by at least.
6. What has been your favorite part of summer? Hanging out with all of my friends, The Mafia, is definitely always a highlight of life. Also being able to talk so often with my wonderful Moirail and cute boyfran.
7. What are you looking forward to most with school starting? During a bit of time alone today actually I realized the thing I am most eager about regarding starting college is finding myself.
8. Would you rather be an older sibling or a younger sibling? I am both… and I like being older. I am one to try to help, to be the one to teach from learning experiences. Whether the younger sibling takes it or not is their deal…
9. What is something you’ve wanted to change about yourself and why? Physically I really want to cut or dye my hair soon. It’s getting really boring. I also want to change my approach on basically all social interactions. It’s… pretty horrid. I am terrible at interaction. I don’t know how to voice myself or do things alone and it’s not good for someone who is now an adult.
10. Top or bottom bunk? TOP.
11. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? COLD. You can bundle up and cuddle all you need, but when it’s uncomfortably hot, you can only strip down so much before there’s nothing left to do to help it
Okeedokee. My questions are:
1. How old were you when you first started caring about money?
2. Can you both forgive and forget? Or do you not believe that to be a good method?
3. What’s the most challenging thing you’ve faced in the past four years?
4. Do you trust the people who tell you that they love you?
5. If you could completely redecorate your bedroom, what would you do with it?
6. Name a fandom that you’re not in but sounds interesting. What do other people do to make it sound interesting?
7. What’s a song that you know all the words to for a funny reason?
8. If you could visit your thirteen year old self what would you tell them to prepare them for whatever is to come?
9. Define a perfect date with someone. (Platonic works too, Marti)
10. When you hear the word “celebrity” who comes to mind? Good or bad connotation?
11. What’s something a teacher once told you that you think will stick with you for a long time to come?
And I tag: Josh, Jimmy, Julian, Byron, Marissa, Serena, Marina, Quail, Whoopie, Charlie, and Violette.