Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
Rule #4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What thought makes you giggle out loud?
Does reading really good fluff count? :3
2. Are there any broken friendships you feel were NOT for the better?
I haven’t really had any, like, real friendships, so no. There have been people I’ve talked to at school but it’s never really friends, I’d consider them acquaintances really. Back at my old house there were a few guys in my grade that lived on my street and I walked home with them and stuff and the house street of people around my age would play some serious pokemon but thats it.
3. How long did your longest crush last?
A little over 5 years. His name is Zack, he is a grade above me, and he moved into a house a couple down from mine a year after I moved there, and liked him since second grade until half way through 7th grade, a few months after I moved away.
4. If you can do one thing, knowing you won’t die no matter what happens, what would you do?
Ummm. I don’t know. Probably driving when I’m older. Being in a car on the road just generally scares me. expecially when the paRENTS DECIDE THAT THEY CAN JUST TEXT AND DRIVE OR PUT ON MAKEUP WHEN THEIR RUNNING LATE WTF DO THE LIVES OF EVERYONE ARLOUND YOU MEAN NOTHING????
5. Is there anything that’s constantly worrying you?
yes. my weight. but I feel really guilty every time I do ever since i watched this.
6. If you were forced to get a tattoo, what would you get and where would you place it?
Forced? Why would- nvm. I would love to get a Deathly Hallows symbol (about the size of a quarter) on the right side of the underside of my left wrist. If you could understand that awfully worded sentence. oh and this one but straightened up
7. If you could change one thing in your life right now, what would it be?
My gender. I really wish I was a guy.
8. What would you want an endless supply of?
Lee Taemin’s dick
Money. Then I could just buy an endless supply of anything.
9. Who was your first Kpop bias?
10. What’s your greatest skill?
People say I read really fast.
11. Do you still talk to your elementary best friend?
No. I don’t even remember most of the people from that time. It was a bad time for me in school.