1. Eyebrow Pencils - Use a pencil to recreate or define the shape of your brows. Pencils create a sharp line, which can create dramatic brows. If you are trying to even out the shape or length of your brows, use a pencil.
—- Use short, brisk strokes with pencils in the shape of hair growth in order to create a totally natural looking brow!
2. Tinted Brow Gel - Use tinted gels to alter the color of your brows and keep them in place. This method is best for people who already have shapely, even brows who just want a bit more oomph! Great option for people who have dyed their hair a different color and need to quickly alter the color of their brows to match.
—- Sweep brow gel through the brows in the direction of natural hair growth. For a really locked-and-loaded brow, first sweep all hairs up toward your forehead, trim uneven hairs, and then set in the desired shape.
3. Brow Powders - Powders are easy to use and are ideal for simply filling in sparse areas of the brows and adding a little extra color. Use powder to disguise holes or mistakes in your brow shape, but using them to create a whole new shape may look less natural.
—- Use a small angled eyeliner brush to apply brow powder to sparse areas. If your lines get messy, use concealer to clean up the edges of your brows. Use a gel or wax to keep powder in place longer.
4. Stencils - Use stencils to create perfectly symmetrical brows. Although eyebrows are supposed to be sisters, not twins, some people have severely different shapes, and would like to correct that. Using a stencil can be tricky but provides great looking brows.
—- Hold the stencil in place over your natural brow (stencil must be similar in shape to your current eyebrows) and use a powder or pencil to fill in the shape. Flip stencil over to create the other eyebrow.
5. Tinted Wax - Wax generally provides a bit of color and helps to keep brows in place at the same time. This method is ideal to use in conjunction with powder, and is mainly used for filling in sparse areas rather than creating a whole new shape.
—- Use the same small angled liner brush to apply wax as you would powder. Apply wax over or under the powder (experiment to see which order you prefer).
6. Gel Eyeliner/Brow Mousse - Use these options to create a very defined, bold eyebrow. These can be used for filling in sparse areas as well as creating a whole new shape. Can be used with stencils, and can be set with brow gel.
—- Apply these cream products to the brow with any eyeliner or brow brush that you feel comfortable with. Clean up messy lines with concealer.
Remember that your eyebrows are the foundations of your face! A clean, defined, well-groomed brow will instantly make you look more put together and help your makeup look more fierce! Bold brows are IN so don’t be afraid to embrace your natural shape and size!
l Reviews l Dupes l Giveaways l FAQs l Search Posts l Ask a Question l PR Contact l Email Newsletter l Homepage l