THAT DON’T DIRECTLY INVOLVE BEING ON HIS SHIP
MiM has some fans and it seems love for him is growing [be that due to the books or the many blogs popping up]. Here is a fun and easy list of ways for your Earthbound character to interact with him that don’t involve spontaneously appearing on a space ship
hundreds of thousands of miles away from Earth.
- Be Patient. The Man in the Moon might come down to Earth on an expedition or for fun. You’ll have a great chance then.
- Get Creative. The Man in the Moon listens to his balloons which are linked with children all over the Earth. If you really need to talk to him, just focus on those thoughts. Sending a message via balloon would help too.
- If you want to ask him a question, ask it! A lot of MiM roleplay blogs also serve as ask blogs. Muses will answer questions out of their current setting. So all you have to do is ask something.
- Talk to a Guardian. MiM is the head of the Guardians. Maybe talking to one will yield some results.
- Even just watching them might be good. An opportunity could spring up any time, via M!A. [Hell, you can even send a Magic Anon to turn ‘em human sometimes!]
But please please please please stop showing up on the Clipper out of nowhere. In all honesty there is just nothing to go on when you do that. We MiM muns are just as human as you are and one-sentence intros sent via askbox, featuring your muse just randomly appearing on a secure vessel are horribly difficult to write off of.
Please be creative.