Today has been the most boring and slow day of my life. There are no samples in the lab due to the holidays, so I’ve just been sitting on my phone all day, which I wouldn’t normally mind, except my data has ran out for the month (I’m currently tethering off one of the guys here) so I’ve just been playing games. I feel super grouchy because of this, so here are some good things:
- I’m going out with Lindsay and Gem tonight to get really drunk and have all the fun
- I’ve made plans with Lonna for some drunken shenanigans on Sunday which is gr9 as I haven’t seen her in soso long (since the night where she had to go home early because we were both really unwell)
- After today, I only have three weeks left of my placement, a week after that, all of my coursework and my placement presentation is due, the next week is my exam and then I AM DONE! I’ll be finished for summer :D
- I have my plan totally sorted for summer, and am getting to stay in the US for a couple of weeks longer than originally thought
- I go to Amsterdam in like 6 weeks(!!!) and straight after that I’m going to London!