Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by livingmywayeveryday
- If you could live as a character in any book, which one and why?
I would be Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird because she’s fierce and because, if I were her, I would try to do more to befriend Boo Radley.
- What is one thing you’d like to change about yourself?
I would like to change the sense of self-doubt I feel almost every day as it inhibits me from doing the things I love most in this world for fear of rejection.
- What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
Probably my new computer because this baby has gotten me so far ahead in my endeavors and I’ve only had it for a week.5.
- What’s your favorite/lucky number?
27 because it stands alone, with the exception of 1 of course.
- Dream job?
I want to be a Renaissance woman. I would LOVE to be a Something Medical as well as a Something Singing and Dancing on Broadway.
- If you could be anywhere right now, (fictional place or real!) where would it be?
New York City
- What book are you currently reading?
Frankenstein, Empire of the Summer Moon, AND Brave New World.
- What are you most looking forward to about 2013?
College and Drum Corps
- What is one thing you’re really nervous about?
Living on my own
- If you could have any pet animal in the world, what would you have? Why?
I would probably have a little pigmy goat, because they are adorable and extremely hyperactive.
- If you could meet one famous person, who would you meet and what would you tell them?
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, I would thank him for all that he does to promote the artist in all of us and also I would thank him for inspiring me to create, contribute to society, and to just go for whatever I want to do.
1. If you could learn any foreign language, what and why?
2. What is your favorite style of cuisine? (Latin, Asian, Italian, Moroccan, etc.)
3. If you could attend any college, without all of the money and the best grades, where and why?
4. Have you thought of having children? Names? If so, what?
5. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and what would you do?
6. If money were no object, what is the craziest, most ostentatious thing that you would want to do?
7. If you could only travel the world in 10 days, where would you want to go and why?
8. What are you most frightened by?
9. How many years have you been doing what you love?
10. If you could only own clothing of one color, with the exception of ONE PAIR of black pants and ONE PAIR of blue jeans, which would it be and why?
11. How many siblings do you have and what is your status (oldest, middle, youngest)?