Sooo shedatesboys just sent this my way… read my 11 answers to her questions, then answer my 11 below. Repost and include 11 newquestions and tag 11 people to do this!
1. What’s the best thing you know how to cook? I make great biscuits and gravy. I’m also okay at apple pie.
2. What article of clothing do you look best in? I have a pair of tights with randomly placed holes in them that I bought by accident that never fail to get comments, so probably those?
3. What was your first kiss? A boy I’d known since I was little took me to see House of Flying Daggars and he kissed me during the credits. We then dated for like 10 more days and he broke up with me on AIM. Sigh.
4. Aside from responsibilities like bills or a new car/home, what would you make a big purchase on if you had the money? If I could take time off work, I’d go take a tour of the middle east for like 2 months and stay in some of the fanciest hotels and also in some hostels. I’d be sure to go to Palestine, Saudi Arabia and Iran (among others) because those are places I definitely don’t want to miss out on in life.
5. Do you believe in ghosts, spirits, or the afterlife? Nope.
6. Skydiving or Scubadiving? Scubadiving without a doubt- but I want one of those cages. I’d totally want to dive with sharks if I had a solid cage with very narrowly-spaced bars around me.
7. What Halloween costume do you remember most vividly? I went as a gypsy in 3rd grade, and my mom made the skirt for me out of this slippery satin fabric that took forever for her. Also I didn’t have my ears pierced yet, so we put a scarf around my head and then attached hoop earrings to that. It was SO COOL.
8. Who is your favorite person? Too hard to answer! Any choice would make me feel guilty.
9. Would you start an affair at work with some super sexy being that wanted to fuck you on a desk (or whatever apertures your job entails)?If I were single, probably, as long as I had to do 0% of the work in terms of getting and keeping his attention. An office affair just sounds too logistically complicated if I have to put in effort, haha, oops.
10. Would you want your blog to go nationwide famous, or do you prefer your anonymous life? My blog is nowhere near focused enough for that. I like that I can reblog a ton of photos of my new favorite tv show, and the next day I can post actual thoughts. If it were nationwide famous, I’d have to actually provide good content haha way too stressful!
11. Do you like your name? Yes, I really do. I don’t love my last name, except that I like that it connects me to my family.
1. Are you an introvert or an extrovert, and what makes you say that?
2. What has been your favorite vacation?
3. If you had to pick a different accent to speak your native language in for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What are you most self-conscious about?
5. Did you ever have a coming-of-age ceremony, religious or otherwise, like a bat mitzvah or something?
6. What’s something easy that anyone could do to brighten your day?
7. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
8. What was the best first date experience you had?
9. What do you think about the most when you meet a new person?
10. Do you follow your horoscope?
11. What is your favorite type of craft?
11. my fave foreign baddie, ggoldenn