1. Yes, we started decorating for Christmas already. I couldn’t take it any longer. We will be in Tulsa starting Wednesday night through Sunday night, so I wouldn’t of been able to decorate right after Thanksgiving anyways. Plus, our home needed some holiday goodness. I love having the lights up. On another note: this picture sums my day up pretty good. Penny is always running in front of the camera now, blocking all shots hence why I never try to take them anymore, Hank has a can of La Croix and bottle of keifir (his favorite beverages, what the hell?!) and is doing his *favorite* thing which is mixing liquids. Pouring stuff back and forth is his talent. Then Lilah is on the floor trying to eat a shoe and garland. MY LIFE, YALL.
2. Delilah at 7 months. She IS 7 months, this was just one of her 7 month pictures I was taking.
3. Making butter. Penny was full of determination. We finally found a raw milk/cream source, I’m so excited. We celebrated by making butter, but next time I will probably use the food processor. It’s a lot of work to do on a semi-frequently basis.
4. Double potty. This is a thing. It is their favorite thing. Whenever one of them has to pee, they tell each other, scream “DOUBLE POTTY!!!” and run for the bathroom. I can’t even make this stuff up.
5. Snow day.
6. Painting sticks. Hank had to have a ponytail like his sister.