Got any tips for someone who lost motivation?
You come back in the game one step at a time. In everything: nutrition, workouts and motivation.
We all want to look like our favorite fitness model and do everything like they do. But let’s be honest, if we want to go from 0 to hero we will have to start small.
What motivates me everyday:
- I found my why. Why am I doing all this? When you will find it, everything will be simpler.
- I put a poster of my idol on my wall (Arnold) and look at him like “Bro, I’m coming for you!”
- I watch at least one inspiration/motivation video everyday, about fitness or life in general it helps a lot (srs)
- I’m always hard with myself because I don’t want failure to be an option. When you start to discipline yourself, motivation doesn’t need to be here to make you do the job.
- Get off the couch! I’m not judging you at all, but you’re not a baby anymore. It’s time to take decision! Otherwise, future “you” will look back and see regrets instead of memories.
And of course, check daily Gymaholic motivation ->