Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who has tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
To those tagged, please don’t feel pressure to do any questions of your own, seriously I rarely do :p
Asked by Maud :D
1. What is your favorite quote (book/movie)?
oh gosh sooo many… for all the many meaningful quotes from books I have, I think this one takes the cake: “That’s the reason they’re called lessons,” the Gryphon remarked: “because they lessen from day to day.” - Alice in Wonderland
and one from a movie… I’ve always liked “We read to know we’re not alone” from Shadowlands (1993)
2. Have you ever met a famous person?
I have, I’ve met an Australian actor called Sigrid Thornton, I’ve met Brenda Blethyn who was in the movie Pride and Prejudice, I’ve met Rose Byrne, Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch (although I didn’t realise the magnitude of this encounter until afterwards.. ugh) …. and no biggie, but I kind of have a family connection to an Australian conductor who is quite well-known, Simone Young ;)
3. What did you want to become, when you were a kid?
A vet, then an actress
4. What’s your favorite kind of music?
I have a veeery eclectic taste… but I have a particular liking for Kylie Minogue and alternative rock :D
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
LOADS of places… NYC has been at the top of my list for years though
6. Who is your best friend and why?
my best friend’s name is Jenna, I’ve known her for about 16 years I think… we just have the same kind of humour and have so much fun together, even though we’re kind of world’s apart philosophically (she’s a bit of an evangelical Christian, whereas I’m more relaxed about my beliefs… and I’m so glad that didn’t split us apart)
7. Who do you think is the most attractive man and/or woman alive?
Man: i don’t rly have any strong feelings for any men rn, but I wouldn’t kick Colin Firth out of bed.. I’ve had a simmering crush on him for most of my adolescence I think :p
8. What is your favorite number?
12… idek why :p it’s my birthday date idk if that’s the reason…
9. Which fictional character (tv/movie/book) do you spend the most time thinking about?
Probably Catelyn Stark ;)
10. What was your favorite food as a child? Is it the same now?
I looooooved pasta and melted cheese as a child. And I still love it.
11. What are the three things you love most about yourself?
I love my musical ability, my aptitude for languages… and I think I have quite pretty feet :p when I did dancing I became quite obsessed with practising pointes and marvelling at my arch ;)
ok, I’m going to do eleven questions this time… just coz it’s late and I’ve got the time to hopefully think of good ones..
- Name an activity/food/place/whatever that you wouldn’t try/go to. (Basically, what wouldn’t you do?)
- What’s your favourite dance style?
- Which political issue (if any) irritates you the most?
- What do you like most about your country/homeland?
- Have you ever been affected by a natural disaster?
- How do you usually do your hair?
- Name something you’ve always wanted to know (you know those simple, annoying questions that pop into your head from time to time that you either have forgotten the answer to, or didn’t know in the first place)
- If you were outside, what would you most likely be doing?
- Do you know anything about your family history/ancestral origins?
- Do you like the quiet, or being in a busy place?
- How long have you been on tumblr?