Black women must avoid Hoteps at all costs and my tips on how to spot them!
Hoteps hate Black women. Yes, for all their Black unity talk, one thing I have learned is as much as many “conscious” types claim to
despise White supremacy; they really want to mimic their patriarchy in
the name of faux Black unity.
Let me explain. Ever notice how they body
shame Black women. They try to tell Black women how to act, look and
they even tell us how to style our hair, which in my opinion is strange
unless you are in the fashion and beauty industry. They do this because
they want to control Black women and limit our social, political
and economic options. You see they spout that nonsense because they
want easy ass without the responsibility. They want a harem of women.
Then they blame Black women for being single mothers.
Then there is the
homophobia. The vilest homophobia I have ever seen comes from this
crowd. Being gay in Africa was accepted long before the White Christians
and Muslims came. Read more about it here. The most ironic thing from the aknt wearing hotep crowd is that they
use invader slave religions, the ones used to enslave their own flesh
and blood, brought by the Whites they hate to justify both. Honestly we
have to ask them, how can one be proBlack but reject our West African
ancestry? How can one be proBlack and want to subjugate more than half
of the Black population, Black women? How can one be proBlack but hate
another Black person because they love someone of the same sex? The
honest truth is that they want Black women and Black LGBTQs to trade a
White supremacist oppressor for a Black Nationalist one; either way
Black women and Black LGBTQs lose. If they were really proBlack they’d
want equality for all but deep down they really don’t. They want to
become what they despise most. They want to become the oppressors
because they aren’t proBlack at all. Here are my tips for identifying
- Hoteps are always talking about kings and queens but rule over their mama’s apartment in the projects.
- They use words like metaphysical even though they have no clue what it means.
- They talk about things being 360 degrees because it sounds better than just saying circle.
- They see conspiracies because that explains why they are not successful and if you disagree with them you are an agent.
- They talk about a revolution that they hope never comes because it means actually working.
- They talk about how evil the White man is while taking the slave masters religion and replacing White Jesus with a Black face.
- They want Black power but only for Black hetero men.
- They hate anything gay and blame single mothers for gay children forgetting they helped make them.
- They call their legions of fatherless litters’ nation building while
blaming all of his four baby mamas for him not going to see his kids.
- The mothers of their children try to recruit you in it too.
- They spell America AmeriKKKA or Africa AFRIKA!
- They know all about Egypt but know nothing about West Africa, which is where their ancestors are from.
- Their social media names contains Rah, Bey, Imhotep, or EL even though their legal last name is Johnson.
- They believe White men are the devils but his daughters are marriage material and good for breeding.
- They hate Scandal but love Power.
- They believe feminism is a tool to emasculate Black men because
equal pay for Black women, family planning and a life without domestic
violence are bad things.
- They tell you marriage to one woman is an Eurocentric institution and are pro polygamy but are against polyandry.
- They tell you a Black man should lead and Black women should follow.
- They want a Black woman to submit but go to work to support him too.
- They tell you a Black woman should uplift her man while sacrificing her needs for the community aka him.
- They tell you Black men have it harder than Black women while
failing to see that Black women are victimized by both nonBlacks and
- They share all kinds of cartoons, movies and memes depicting Black
men as weak, light skin Black women with natural hair lifting up Black
men or dark skin Black women as hood rats with children who are tools of
the White man.
- They call Black men who love, protect and uplift Black women simps.
- They insist that no one outside of the Black community wants Black women.
- They always point to Black women’s unmarried rate but fail to discuss Black men having the highest unmarried rate.
- They are OK when Black men marry nonblack women while Black women who marry out are bed wenches.
- They tell you they love ALL Black women but she has to be the right
looking kind. She must be Black but not too Black. Only light skin and
long curly hair need apply. The memes they share show it.
- They say the love all Black women but hate Black bitches. Who are Black bitches? Anyone who rejects them.
So you see a Black woman can never win. The best thing you can do is
simply avoid them, make smart choices and live your life for you. Feel
free to add.