lexielizabethbradley replied to your post: Oooo my goodness
gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ran out of characters writing it in your ask box so I’m going to write it on here and tag both of y’all (even though I submitted it to get it to redamancy-hewitt too, haha!) :)
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour (if you don’t have w.w.pastry then do 1 cup all-purpose flour and 1 cup wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 ripe banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips (as much or little as you want)
- Put in the mixer the: flours, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and banana; mix on low.
- Add the brown sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and buttermilk; mix again, on medium.
- Add the vanilla and chocolate chips, and mix until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly in a 12-muffin tin (don’t forget to spray with pam if you don’t have a nonstick tin!), and bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes! Enjoy, girl!! :)