1. Embrace the comfortable stage. Comfortable can be bad if you take each other for granted, but can be good if done right. Enjoy the little things like just hanging around doing nothing the whole day or even running errands together.
2. Always make up after a fight. I’ve said it before, but some fights can be avoided. However, when it happens, always talk things out and make up with each other. This will make your relationship stronger for the future.
3. Express how you feel. This has a lot to do with trust and communication that is the foundation of your relationship. If you have a problem, say it. If you feel you really love them, let them know! The simple ‘I love you’ can mean a lot.
4. Date night. This doesn’t have to be fancy, but sometimes it’s nice to do something special once in a while. For a list of date nights, look at my other post here.
5. Show your appreciation. This can be something as simple as complimenting them or thanking them for something they did. It can also be a sweet gesture like buying them their favorite drink or snack too!
6. Always celebrate the special days. No matter how long you’ve been together, it’s always nice to celebrate your anniversaries, birthdays, etc. For gift ideas, check out my post here.
7. Take some time to yourself. This one is something I always stress and is something you definitely have a lot of time for in a LDR. Growing on your own is good for you and your relationship. You can spend some time away while really enjoying the time you spend together.
If you have any questions, stop by my ask here! :)