They have never said “I’m not gay” or “Larry is not real, I’m in love with Eleanor, not Harry” all they have said it’s…
- Louis: ”Basically it says that me and Harry are together and my girlfriend isn’t real”
- Louis: ”Some people genuinely think we’re in a relationship”
- Inteviewer: ”Are you in love..?” Louis: ”Oh, well… I have a girlfriend, so…”
- Fan: ”I ship Larry, Do you hate me?” Harry: *smiles*
- Harry saying he doesn’t mind the rumours.
And if Louis mind so much the gay/Larry rumours why does he keep flirting with men on Twitter, does gay sexual innuendos, says and comments gay/gay couples references, interrupting everytime Harry has to talk about girls, made fun of Haylor, got drunk 3 days in a row when Harry was in NY with Taylor, kissed Harry on stage, held Harry’s hand behind the boys on stage and looks at Harry this way:
and after the cameras are put away and the paparazzis are gone, he walks away from Eleanor and ignores her?
I know one day people will see the truth. And even when they come out we will still get hate from homophobic fans.