Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Threshfield, Skipton
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Contract: Permanent, Full time Contract ( 36.75 hrs ) - Days or Nights Available.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a staff nurse to join an outstanding dementia specialist care facility. This award winning service provides 24 hour nursing and residential care along with a specialist dementia unit for up to 60 service users. This home is one of the elite twenty five homes in the nation who have won a quality of life kitemark for their continued outstanding services within the dementia field.
On top of brilliant, realistic career development opportunities, my client also offers an unrivaled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters Degree courses available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counseling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discount; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Person Specification: Our client is seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered General Nurse (RGN). Our client is interested in nurses who have a high level of commitment, enthusiasm and passion to ensure each resident receives the highest standard of care.
All applicants must have a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Please send all up-dated CVs to Liam.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam Kenny on 01489 774205 to learn more!
from Careworx Feed http://ift.tt/1uDIJg9