Just saying, if you’re having trouble finding some good traits in you, as your friend, I really like:
- How you smell like shampoo (is that weird that I like it? well whatever)
- How you hair is so soft (probably because of your shampoo, hehe)
- Your facial expressions (and face, no shoosh me likes)
- Your quirkiness (it’s hard not to, ok? xD)
- I get that you worry about your body but I just love it ok, and that’s going to be hard to take, but just know, I’d never leave you over it, and I don’t think anyone else would, either.
If it makes you feel better, your friends aren’t perfect, either. I don’t know if you’ve been comparing yourself to us but oh well I’ll say it anyways. Today while trying on dresses, she was trying one on and she had a scar running down her abdomen that she got from surgery. Now, we never notice because clothes cover it up easily but she’s actually very insecure about it so maybe I shouldn’t put this here but agh you know, insecurities And that doesn’t mean any insecurity is more justified than another. It’s okay to have insecurities.
My point is, well, don’t criticize yourself too harshly, because things always change. No matter how great your flaws I will stay with you and love you all the same.