Hi friends, I’m sure there’s already posts going around with the fix, but I haven’t seen it yet, so here’s the custom Adblock Plus filters I set up for it.
- Just click on your Adblock Plus app on your browser
- Open “Filter preferences…”
- Click on “Custom filters”
- Click on “Add filter group” and maybe name it “Block Tumblr Ads” or something (or select a previous existing group)
- Open your extended menu on the right hand side of the Custom Filters screen
- Click “Add filter”
- Add: www.tumblr.com##div.yam-plus-header
This will get rid of the $ sign that indicates an ad
- Add: www.tumblr.com##div.yam-plus-ad-container
This will get rid of the picture frame.
As long as they’re checked as Enabled, they should take affect right away!
(If you haven’t already, also add www.tumblr.com##.takeover-banner-link to your list as well.)
Please share if this helped you, so you can help others!