RULE 1: POST THE RULES.
RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST AND THEN MAKE ELEVEN NEW ONES.
RULE 3: TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST.
RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
I WAS TAGGED BY: awmegdontberude
My questions :
1. Who is your favorite fictional character and why?
2. Which city do you like the most?
3. Who is your favorite artist?
4. Blur or Oasis?
5. What’s your favourite food?
6. Which are your top 3 gigs of 2012?
7. What’s your favourite song of all times?
8. Are you either a cat or a dog person?
9. Which are your favourite shoes?
10. Who’s your favourite poet?
11. What or Who is your biggest inspiration?
I tag : kateisahorror, whateasyusedtobe, gingergreatness, mrsolpi, youdontunderstand-me, keepkeeponyourmeanside, controlmelikeyouusedto
1. What’s your favourite book and why ?
That has to be ‘My Beloved Doctor’ letters from Frida Kahlo to Dr Leo Eloesser, she is such a fascinating woman with so many talents, i adore and admire her!
2. What’s your middle name(s) ?
3. What do you plan to do on New Year’s Eve ?
Meet up with my friends and then probably going to a houseparty, but I don’t know yet
4. What did you had for Christmas ?
For dinner beef roulade which I made for my family and lots of cake and almonds.
5. If you’re a only child : would you like to have siblings ? Or if you have siblings : would you like to be an only child ?
I’m an only child and now I’m quite happy with it, back in the days as a little child I always wished to have older siblings. But now I’m totally fine with being an only child.
6. Have you ever seen your favourite band live ?
Yes every single one besides the White Stripes which I’m terribly sad about! But once a month I watch Under Great White Nothern Lights and I feel a little bit better.
7. Have you ever met someone famous ?
8. What’s your phone ringtone ?
The Addams Family Tune
9. Favourite lyrics
Oh I have plenty of them, but the first one which comes to my mind it ‘Together’ by The Raconteurs:
”We wrote our names down on the sidewalk / but the rain came and washed them off / So we should write them again on wet cement / So people long time from now / will know what we meant”
I’m deeply in love with this song!
10. Favourite season
Spring, it has the perfect balance between sunshine and rain
11. What’s your best friend’s name ?
Oh, really don’t know. Every single one of my friends is dear to me. :)