Man I’m sucking at this whole blogging something everyday…well I’m back! After being gone for a week in Hawaii, I’m all rested up :) I’ve just been in the greatest mood and I love it, though I am a bit peeved by how cold it is here in Cali… Anywho, I’m really thinking of moving to Hawaii or at least vacationing there at least once a year because it is absolutely beautiful!!!! My fam and I stayed in Kapa'a in Kauai with all the locals, and everyone there is beyond nice and hospitable :) It makes me wish that California had nice people too! But here are the highlights of the best Christmas ever:
- I walked every single day and had this beautiful scene to wake up to everyday :)
- I stuffed my face with too much food, especially at the luau! But how awesome is it that these beautiful birds were walking around the gardens freely?
- Met my lil sister from Alaska
- Got mistaken for a local and got hit on a lot :3 (Though I wasn’t used to it haha!). Ohh and I got to kayak with this really cute guy who was hitting on me till he found out how old I was…bummer
- Ohh and also just enjoyed time with the fam :)
But seriously, I am so lucky to have been able to spend the holidays with such amazing people in such a beautiful place. I really am blessed :) What about you guys, how was your holiday??