A pepperoni pizza in a roll! Who would have known how genius this would be… And they’re not messy at all. Before I found out this invention, I use to only put shredded cheese in the crescents, but with pepperonis they are SO much better. According to LIVESTRONG, mozzarella contains niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, biotin, and vitamin B6. These are needed to help keep up healthy skin & vision. It also contains vitamins A, D, and E. These are needed to help with bone growth and absorbing calcium. So get to cooking!
Pizza Crescent Rolls
- Unbaked Crescent Rolls ($2.47)
- Mozzarella String Cheese ($3.58)
- Pepperoni Slices ($2.58)
- Marinara Sauce to dip crescents in ($2.00)
TOTAL COST: $8.63 ***Prices will vary
TOTAL COST (with optional ingredients): $10.63
SIX (6) EASY Steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Open the crescent roll container and lay all EIGHT (8) of the crescents flat on a baking sheet.
- Lay, FOUR (4) or FIVE (5) or however many you want, pepperonis flat on top of the dough. Make sure they don’t go over the edges of the dough.
- Cut FOUR (4) mozzarella cheese sticks in half with a knife. ***BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR FINGERS!
- Put the halves of mozzarella string cheese on top of the pepperonis.
- Roll up the dough starting with the wider side. Pinch the sides so that the cheese melts out less. Put in oven for 12 MINUTES.
- Take them out! Let them cool for a bit and enjoy!
… And you’re done! Mini “pizzas” made in less than 20 minutes. These are so yummy to eat and easy to make. If you ever feel like whipping up something last minute, these are definitely things you can go for.