Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
goldendaffodils, ker-fuffle, jobpm, falconoffire, kingofinfinitetimeandspace, nothingssosweet, alldestinations, garyprestons, gallifrey-the-final-frontier, tangothelimevworpmango, gotginger. (whaddup my mutuals. not like i ever talk to you folks but you’re the cool ones who are actually on tumblr and haven’t already been tagged)
Answers to Jen’s questionesss:
1. Favourite place to be by yourself (not including being on the internet)?
There’s this one stretch of road when I’m driving back home from basically anywhere that always makes me feel really happy for some reason. I just hit the bottom of the hill and then drive up and I know exactly how far away I am from my family and my puppy and my room. So I guess being alone in my car for those few minutes. I dunno, maybe that’s homesickness talking, but It’s my favourite feeling to know how close I am to home.
2. Tea or coffee?
Tea. very much tea. coffee smells good but tastes eugh and also I’m scared of the inevitable caffeine dependency.
3. Describe your favourite sweater/jacket/coat.
Oh, it’s adorable! It’s this black wool coat that has this velvety peter pan collar thing going on and there’s a bow at the collar and it flairs out from the waist. fabulous.
4. Favourite board game?
BANANAGRAMSSSS. it doesn’t even have a board but it totally counts BANANAGRAMS
5. What are you looking forward to doing over the next week?
skyping my family, going outside because spring is finalllyyy here, THE WINTER SOLDIER (I THOUGHT I WASN’T GOING TO BE ABLE TO SEE IT BUT NOW I’M GOING TO SEE IT AND I’M SO EXCITED)
6. Favourite snack?
Dee’s chex mix. drown me in that stuff and then use it to fill my grave instead of dirt and the smell will bring me back to life.
7. Least favourite popular music artist.
I mean “popular” kind of includes a few genres that I dislike so that answer would be super boring. Maybe Lana Del Ray?? just not a huge fan.
8. Beyoncé or Bach?
Beyonce. not that I don’t appreciate Bach, but beyonce
9. If you had to drink a milkshake OR wine with every meal for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
I’ve made it a rule never to drink a milkshake with my meal because it fills me up so much that I never actually eat the meal, buuuttttt that rule would probably change because (a) I would rather not be kicked out of college and (b) wine with breakfast? maybe I haven’t progressed far enough into my 20s to accept that life choice but nahh bro.
10. Did you prefer maths or science when at school?
Maths (eckk it feels so weird with the s on it now. America, what have you done to me??). I came home from kindergarten one day and told my mom “Maths is my life” and now I’m a math major.
11. What do you hope to be doing with yourself a year from now?
Very much the same thing I’m doing now, but being a Junior and taking different classes.
1. Who is the first friend you ever remember making?
2. Which TV show do you know you have to start watching next?
3. Are there any words that you know you pronounce incorrectly, but you can’t/refuse to correct yourself?
4. What’s the last book you read?
5. If you could eliminate one type of insect from the world without any environmental impact, which lucky creepy crawly comes face to face with genocide?
6. How much time do you take between waking up and leaving the house in the morning?
7. Imagine two of your favourite colours; do you prefer them together in stripes or polka dots?
8. Least favourite fruit?
9. Which of your (exteroceptive) senses causes most of your moments of WOAH NOSTALGIA.
10. If you were a mermaid/man/person, what colour (or type of sea creature) would your tail be?
11. What time does it have to be for you to think “It’s just too early to have lunch”?