I was riding the struggle bus from start to finish.
- Spilled every kind of drink today.
- Made dyslexia look like a milkd disorder compared to how I was reading and computing and making the orders at work.
- And overall wanted to shoot everything having to do with coffee, tea, or people in general.
- Especially you anti-soy lady. Especially, you.
- My neck/left shoulder are in severe aching pain.
However, the good part of the day, or better, the entertaining part of today was:
My co-worker Ashley bought the generic Jeopordy game on her phone. We became obsessed. We literally got little to no closing work done for 2 hours. There were even customers who helped in our game. One of them had even been on Jeopordy. The crowning question for me was a philosophy question: The answer, Descarte. Thank you David. We found that we are not very good, but we shall conquer soon enough. Basically, mastering Jeopordy is the new goal for work.