Rule 1: Always post rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions from the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them.
1. In what situations do you feel most like yourself?
When I am with someone I trust. Or when I’m surrounded by books. |3
2. What is your favorite movie and why do you like it?
I have several favorite films, perhaps my number one would be the original Ocean’s Eleven. With Sammy Davis Jr. and Sinatra etc. I don’t really have a particular reason, I just find the movie amazing.
3. Have you ever had a bad interview? Or what is the most worrisome aspect of being interviewed? (this can be any kind of interview)
I get nervous. Or over excited. Depends on the subject that I’m being interviewed about etc.
4. What is your go-to, default activity when you’re bored or have nothing to do?
5. Did you read a lot as a child? Do you read a lot now?
Of course to both! If it is any indication of how much I love books, a close friend has compared me to Yomiko Readman more than once.
6. What fashion trend have you liked the most?
I’m quite ignorant in terms of fashion. I guess I like suits? I don’t really have a better answer, let alone a good one, I’m sorry…
7. How many languages do you have at least elementary proficiency in?
French and English. I am currently working on (though slacking in) Italian.
8. Do you tend to dwell on things that bother you?
One of my many failings, sadly enough.
9. Do you approach others or prefer to be approached? (Or neither?)
If I know someone for more than a year I will likely approach them, otherwise if people want to talk to me I’m generally agreeable enough. Or I’d like to think so anyway.
10. What’s your favorite video game? Most likely the Metal Gear series. I’ve been of fan of them since I…think 2005.
11. On average, do you like, dislike, or feel neutral about most people?
I have an unfortunate tendency to have a love-hate relationship with people. To explain further, I do not like most people because I am quite the…introvert. I don’t like talking about my emotions with people I know personally. On the other hand, if someone else needs help with something, I don’t hesitate to try to be of use. Or so I’d like to think anyway. I suppose in that respect I do like people, but I am afraid of them too. I prefer the company of books to people, if that is a better and less complicated answer.
Okay 11 Questions…
1. Do you have any particular beliefs regarding mysticism, magic, or religion?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. Within said hobby, what is your favorite example? (If video games what is your favorite game?)
4. What is your favorite song?
5. What is your favorite book? (I love books myself, probably too much lol.)
6. Do you write any? Or draw perhaps? A better way of phrasing this: do you have any artistic pursuits?
7. Who is your greatest inspiration?
8. Favorite character/historical figure in fiction/nonfiction?
9. If you could change history, what would you change?
10. What superpower would you like to have?
11. Are you ready for Freddy? (Okay just a 5naf’s joke, on a serious note: do you believe that people are good? Bad? Neither? Why?)
Now to tag 11 people…
blacqueen dr34m-34t3r ceruleanpage mintseer itsk-tanafsu
Close enough. ^_^;