Rule 1: you must post the rules
Rule 2: answer the 11 questions and makes 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people
Rule 4: tell them that you’ve tagged them
1. Where do you plan on being in the next 10 years?
OMG. This reminds me of job interview questions >_<
Well let’s see, i don’t plan things too much but i hope to at least be doing a job that i enjoy and able to have more independence than i have now.
2. Favorite film of 2012?
I am going to sound so biased right now but I really enjoyed the avengers (because Loki reasons). I also liked the Hunger Games and Brave.
3. Would you rather spend one day with Tom Hiddleston or Chris Hemsworth?
Again, I will sound biased but given the choice I would gladly spend a day with Tom Hiddleston although I imagine that spending a day with Chris Hemsworth would be very enjoyable as well.
4. Have you read either “The Hobbit” or “The Lord of the Rings Trilogy”?
Sadly, I have not. I did watch the first movie of the Lord of the Rings in middle school but that was a long time ago.
5. Favorite school subject?
Hmm…History. I like reading about historical events and learning about other cultures so I have to say that this is my favorite subject.
6. Which candy reminds you of yourself?
Wow. This is a hard question. I can’t think of anything specific but I would describe myself as hard on the outside but soft on the inside…so whatever candy is like that…I really cannot think of one, sorry.
7. Favorite genre of music?
I don’t really have a favorite genre because I tend to listen to may different types of music. As long as the music appeals to me I don’t worry about genres. I have found I listen to a lot of rock/alternative music lately so I guess that is my preferred genre at the moment.
8. Are you superwholocked (if so, God bless your soul, I know your pain)?
I am not. I am trying to watch more Supernatural at the moment though.
9. Thor!Loki or Avengers!Loki?
Can I have a bit of both? I cannot pick just one. There are things about both that I like.
10. Favorite animal?
I like way too many animals. Umm…well there’s horses, wolves and tigers (and really all big felines).
11. Do you prefer books or films?
I prefer books because they are more descriptive, and i feel like you rely more on your imagination to play out the events in your mind, and also books are not restricted by time. I think of movies as a visual aid to the book.
1. What is your favorite show/tv series?
2. How do you de-stress/relax?
3. 5 favorite songs at the moment.
4. If you could shape shift into an animal, what animal would you be?
5. What is your OTP (if you have one)?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
7. Favorite food.
8. Are you listening to music right now? If yes, what song?
9. Favorite childhood cartoons/animes/tv shows?
10. Are you reading any books at the moment?
11. What is the last thing you watched on tv?