Right, I got tagged by sherlockey-werlockey-stuff.
First things first, rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rules 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rules 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Now the questions…:
1. Top 5 celebrity crushes:
- Alex Gaskarth
- Niall Horan
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Matt Lewis
- Matt Smith
Where do I even start? Oh well, those are some at least! No particular order.
2. Favourite item of clothing:
Ahhhhh um… My super soft, comfortably loose but not frumpy, burgundy v-neck. <3
3. Last song you listened to:
Signal Fire - Snow Patrol… “The perfect words never crossed my mind, ‘cause there was nothing in there but you.”
4. If you are on Pottermore, what house are you in? Do you agree with where you’ve been sorted?
HUFFLEPUFF. Yes yes yes. At first I stared at my screen… my jaw literally dropped and I whispered dramatically, “My whole life is a lie.” However, I quickly realized that I fit in the house absolutely perfectly - I couldn’t be in any other. I may be extremely lazy and unwilling to do the hard work and toil that Hufflepuffs are known for, though I most certainly always get done what needs be done. And like the badger, I lay low until provoked and then I can become quite tenacious. I’m definitely a “good” person and I’m extremely loyal and trustworthy. I feel quite at home in this house. :)
5. How do you pronounce scones?
Scone… Like, rhymes with… “moan.” Isn’t that normal? I haven’t any idea, there’s usually no reason for people to pronounce it on a normal basis.
6. Favourite superhero:
Ummmmmm… Batman. What a bamf.
7. If you could kiss anyone, who would it be?
Harry Styles. JUDGE ME I DARE YOU.
8. Five things you want to do before you die:
- Get married.
- Own at least one horse, maybe two, and have a nice enjoyable life riding and owning them.
- Have a successful career in something I love - so far it’s looking like geography.
- Travel. Travel everywhere.
- Change someone’s life.
9. What was the last book you read?
A Study in Scarlet by Sir Conan A. Doyle
That is, if you don’t count my AP test study guides…
10. Strangest dream:
Once when I was little I had a dream a giant blue vacuum cleaner chased me through my backyard and my dad let it kill me. Oh, or when Ronald McDonald chased me in his red boot car. Scarred for life.
I’ve had weirder, but those stand out.
11. What bands or musicians would you most like to see live?
I never get to see my favorite bands and it makes me want to cry dramatically in a corner. But I’m dyiiiing to see Coldplay live.
1) What colour are the curtains in the room you’re in at the moment? If there are no curtains or blinds… What colour are the walls?
No curtains, just white shutters. My walls are a light turquoise-y color. :3
2) Favourite fictional character and why.
Neville Longbottom. Refer to this post… I love him so much I made a whole post about him a few weeks ago explaining why.
3) Were you named after anyone?
No, I’m boring.
4) Do you usually wear makeup?
Yes. Always foundation/powder because my skin isn’t naturally blessed with perfection…
nor was the rest of my face. I also usually wear eyeshadow/eyeliner/mascara, but sometimes just eyeliner/mascara or just mascara. It usually depends on how good my skin looks.
5) Do you get nostalgic?
6) Do you enjoy watching films/shows you’ve already seen, or do you find it boring?
Usually I don’t like to, but there are exceptions - such as Doctor Who, the Harry Potter films, and Anchorman. Never gets old.
7) Do you think films can be best enjoyed at the cinema?
They certainly are usually enjoyable because you become immersed, but they can be just as great at home. At home you don’t have to be emotionally reserved, you can bawl your eyes out and gross sob all you want.
8) Have ever performed in front of others? Do you enjoy it?
I have (only for school things in theater classes) but yes, I enjoy it alright.
9) Do you think that reinventing or rebooting a tv/book/film series is a good thing or a bad thing? Why?
There are so many good and bad things about this… It can be fantastic, like when they rebooted Doctor Who in 2005. Or it can just suck. I’d definitely be very very wary if, 20 years from now, they reinvented Harry Potter. Eep.
10) George Lucas keeps going back and editing his Star Wars films, to the extent where it’s getting fairly difficult to find the original versions. Whether you’re a Star Wars fan or not, do you think it’s unfair of him to go back and change films people know and love, or do you think it’s only fair for him to have power over what new Star Wars viewers see if he’s unhappy with what came before?
I’m not a Star Wars fan, but I think it’s unfair. Like a question asked before, I get nostalgic, and to me that would be like changing memories.
11) Do you think a Zombie Apocalypse could happen, and if so, would you be scared?
Anything is possible, especially in this medical day & age. But I don’t think it’s going to be a reality. If it was, though, I’d probably pee my pants out of fright.
1. If you could change anything about the world, what would you change?
2. What is your biggest regret in life?
3. Do you have a favorite memory? If so, what is it?
4. Do you believe that people are born good, and that they can become bad & corrupt, or are people born with the mindset & morals they will have throughout life?
5. Do you believe that everyone has a “soulmate” or can someone be happy with anyone?
6. Do you agree with the quote, “Men willingly believe what they wish?” -Julius Caesar. (Yeah, it’s a quote I have written on my mirror. I’m running out of ideas here.)
7. What is your favorite fandom and why do you love it the most?
8. Do you have any weird conspiracy theories? Or if not, any weird or quirky habits?
9. If you could “repaint” the sky, what color would it be?
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
11. What is your favorite thing about life? (Ooh, leaving you thinking!)
People I’m tagging:
ugh for real, who else do i ever speak to?! here’s some people who have some of my favorite tumblrs or who reblog me a lot and therefore i love them… even though some of them will be like “lolanottumblrfamouspersontaggedmehowboutno.”
Have fun! :]