Just pick up some contents from two fanbooks and some spoilers about Hamastage2 from Twitter.
All about my favorite Murani :)
Hamatora Perfect File
- Nice almost has no living self manage ability. For Murasaki, it is toilsome to be his partner.
- What kind of people is Nice like?Murasaki: Tentative partner. And Nice, I’m not housekeeping women. Realize it!
- After quarrel, Nice expressed “Come home early”in a circuitous way and made some unskillful Onigiri to Murasaki.
- Murasaki wants to get ahead Nice. But at meantime, he trusts Nice and stays with Nice whenever.
- What kind of people is Murasaki like?Nice: Murasaki is very excellent. He can make very delicious fired rice. Hajime: The one who is with Nice.
- *They used “主夫” to describe Murasaki and I’m willing to translate it to “stay-at-home husband”.
- What kind of people is Hajime like? Nice: There is no need to explain. Hajime is Hajime. Murasaki: The cost of Hajime’s food accounts for a large part of our family expenditures.
- The bond of partners 01: Keep each other at arm’s length & Always be there - Nice & Murasaki They do not get along with each other at all. They have different characters and beliefs. They are two gears, have different shapes but fit with each other perfectly.
- (Re episode 06) It’s the first time that Nice feels Murasaki isn’t here. Unusually, Nice looks up at the night sky. Murasaki is irreplaceable for Nice.
Hamatora Official Fan Book
- Seiji Kishi: “It feels like that the relationship between Nice and Murasaki is as same as the relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend. I think that’s a very interesting point. ”
- “As we know RE06 is a episode of friendship but……they’re really like couples. ”
The Hamatora Stage 2 spoilers
- They hugged each other.
- There was a original female role named Reiko - maybe this name, I’m not sure - She was very fond of Murasaki and Nice looked unhappy about it.You can find picture repo here and here. Look at Nice!
- Ratio and Birthday had a charm contest. They asked Murasaki to play a female patient. Nice came in when Ratio was doing the Yukadon (床ドン, something like 壁ドンbut it is against to floor/bed) to Murasaki……and he misunderstood. “I want fired rice, Murasaki! Murasaki? What are you……okay I know……”(leave) “Wait! Nice!” And after this Nice seemed a little bit unhappy to Ratio.
- Nice and Murasaki had a promise in the show of the living theatre. When the last show ended, Yuki (as Murasaki) and Kensuke (as Nice) accomplished the promise - they went to eat fired rice together. Photos are here and here.
- “Murani are married.” an audience said.
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!