- Snow:You called me down?
- Principal:Yes, have a seat. I just have a few concerns about your lesson plans...particularly about why all of them seem to involve birds.
- Snow:Isn't it great? They're getting the best bird-based education in the country.
- Principal:How could you possibly know that?
- Snow:By the time they graduate, they'll be fluent in 12 dialects of sparrow.
- Principal:How about a language actually in the curriculum like Spanish or French?
- Snow:Sparrow is very useful!
- Principal:If you're a princess turned bandit on the run from an evil queen. We're trying to prepare these kids for--
- Snow:Were you about to say "the real world"?
- Principal:I'll see myself out.
If Anya being alive ends up being canon i will rejoice with you while also laughing my ass off because nobody believed you and you clung to it and it's just going to be a great moment ok