How did you guys know I’ve been looking for quizzes to do?
So anyways, the rules are as follows: I answer eleven questions, write eleven of my own, and then tag eleven people! (But this thing is long and I’m bad with coming up with questions so I’m… not)
1. When you go out in the rain, what is your optimal form of protection from the wet? (Or do you just not bother with any?)
I use my hoodie hood. It actually works pretty well, at times I haven’t even noticed it raining.
2. Assuming you would be able to survive with ease either way, would you rather live in a world of perpetual summer or a world of perpetual winter? Why?
Oh shit man this is like the question of questions, aaaah. I do a lot of walking and I really hate the cold so I’d have to say summer, but with winter you can make stuff and it’s nice and quiet ;; …………………………… MAYBE WINTER BECAUSE WOOD FIRES IN FIREPLACES
this is getting nowhere
3. Favorite bird?
- Peregrine Falcon.
4. How many covers do you usually have on your bed when you go to sleep?
Oh jeez I use so many you have no idea. I have this issue of being perpetually cold at all times and on top of that I like having a heavy blanket on top of me while I sleep so let’s see currently I have a sheet, fuzzy blanket, not so fuzzy blanket, heavy blanket and some weird ass thin cover sheet thing. So that makes 5.
5. Would you rather read all the way through a full-sized dictionary or thoroughly clean and reorganize your entire house from top to bottom?
Clean the house. Far more useful and involves actually doing something. I think my eyes would hurt after like 100 pages. xD
6. What is one type of music you will never be able to like and/or understand peoples’ attraction to?
- prrrrrrobably polka? Yeah pretty sure it’s Polka.
7. What is your favorite food you can buy at a fair? (Cotton candy, popcorn, elephant ears, hot pretzels, etc.)
- COTTON FREAKIN CANDY and it’s awful too because the last time I bought cotton candy I started associating colors with characters and bought “bags of shipping” with my comic partner and oh man it just got too ridiculous. We were giggling like idiots eating cotton candy. I don’t think I can ever look at cotton candy again.
8. Could you make it through an entire day with a blindfold on?
- I think that’d be pretty fun actually! Provided I had someone to guide me. xD
9. Would you rather travel by train or by sailboat? Why?
- Oh another hard decision. I’ve sailed before and it was wicked freaking fun but depending on the weather i might say train instead. Sailing can get pretty tiring, too.
10. What’s the last movie you saw in theaters? How did you like it?
- Wreck-it-Ralph. And yesss I loved it, it was the best movie I’d seen in a long time ;3;
11. Have you ever blown anything up? Tell the story, if so!
- Me personally? no but I watched Devo cause a firesplosion in an empty plastic vodka bottle and burn his own hand and I got blasted with a wave of heat? That was pretty entertaining.
Answering Evayo’s questions:
1. What is one talent you have that people envy you for?
-Uhm I guess drawing, which isn’t so much talent as much as it is practice and sheer stubbornness…
2. Do you maintain a steady sleep schedule? If so, when do you usually go to bed/wake up? If not, when would you prefer?
-I really try to make it in bed by 11 or 12 at night and then try to get up around 10. I usually miss.
3. If you could travel to any fictional land and/or city, where would you go?
- Wow why am I having a hard time figuring out a single one at all? Uhm, maybe the Digital World or Pokemon. Or Threads of Fate. haha… I really don’t have a good answer.
4. Have you ever broken anything precious to you or anyone else?
- I broke a wristband I really liked once. It still bothers me.
5. Are you a Baggins or a Took?
- Uh, not my thing.
6. What is one food or ingredient you don’t like (or are allergic to) that you honestly wish you could enjoy?
- Probably pepper. It’s just too much for me.
7. What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but have yet to accomplish?
- Get a webcomic up and running. The second project is always the hardest…
8. If you could bear witness to any moment in history, but couldn’t alter anything, what would you choose?
- Yasunori Mitsuda creating the soundtrack for Chrono Trigger. Talk about dedication to your work if you know the whole story.
9. How many times have you watched your favorite movie (or read your favorite book, if you prefer)? If you don’t know the exact number, give a rough estimate.
- … oh gosh what’s my favorite movie? Well I really enjoyed reading Skybreaker by Kenneth Oppel, I used to borrow it from my high school library constantly and read it over and over. I’ve probably only read it about 3 or 4 times though since I don’t own the series…
10. What is one style of music you could listen to forever?
- Drum & Bass.
11. A pug with a fancy suit and monocle approaches! What do you name him?
- Sir Bertram.
Guess I’ll tag these fine schmoes:
Feel free to skip this if quizzes aren’t your thing, guys~