I don’t know if it’s just that I’m getting better or the Argent Tournament jousts are getting ridiculously easy.
For anyone having trouble with this ever, here’s some tips:
- Keep your Defend up at 3 stacks as much as humanly possible.
- Wait for the opponent to back out before you do the Shield-Breaker > Charge combo. Saves a lot of mashing of mouse and keyboard.
- Run around in circles a lot??? It works in PvP
- THRUST LIKE YOU’RE A HORNY TEENAGER
- Did I mention keeping Defend at 3 stacks
- Make sure you heal between fights if you’ve taken damage or you may find yourself taking an unexpected defeat
- DEFEND AT 3 STACKS ALWAYS.
- Practice makes perfect.
That is all. Happy Jousting!