1. How old were you when you started dancing?
2. How old were you when you went to your first feis?
3. What level are you in currently?
4. How long did it take for you to get to that level?
5. Dance mentors?
6. Ever switched schools?
7. Opinion on Lord of the Dance versus Riverdance?
8. Do you know any professional Irish dancers? (Been in Heartbeat of Home, Riverdance, Lord of the Dance etc.)
9. Favourite feis?
10. Feis you would never go to again?
11. Have you ever felt like you should quit or actually have quit?
12. Who/what is your biggest motivation?
13. Do you have any special pre-feis or pre-performance routine?
14. Are you best friends your school friends or your dance friends?
15. Do you like your teacher?
16. Who do you look up to?
17. What’s your favourite thing your teacher has said to you?
18. Ever dated an Irish dancer?
19. What does your dress/vest look like?
20. Wig colour?
21. Softshoe or hardshoe?
22. Which is your favourite… Reel or Slip Jig?
23. Which is your favourite… Hornpipe or Treble Jig?
24. What set do you do?
25. Who or what is your favourite thing about Irish dance?
tag your answers as #questionsforirishdancers !
(ask me one and I’ll ask one back!)