10 random facts thingy, and I was tagged by Lydia aka could-we-fuck-since-i:
1) I love strawberry and/or orange flavoured things, just not the fruits.
2) I like wearing skull related things. I have about 3 skull scarves, a skull necklace, several skull tops etc.
3) I don’t like wearing one nail polish (unless it’s the best colour in the world, I guess I’d be alright with that) so I usually wear at least two eg right now, it’s purple and pink.
4) I tend to wear baggy clothes because I hate people commenting on my weight. Comparing me to an anorexic child is not a compliment.
5) John Green books are the best thing in the world, and I will happily lend almost anyone a copy, so long as they promise to highlight their favourite lines.
6) For three years now, I’ve asked for my room to be decorated. My mum said yes each time. I’ve given up hope now, and settled for a lone poster above my desk.
7) My hair is naturally dark brown/black and extremely wavy.
8) Pick me out in class, and I will not be able to give you the correct answer, even if I know it. You’ll get a lot of quiet ‘uh’s’ and stuttered half words.
9) I want to be fluent in French, but that requires a lot of hard work, so I don’t think that’ll happen any time soon.
10) Some of my friends think I only listen to my favourite bands because I’m trying to appear emo. <insert that’s what makes you beautiful laugh track here>
I think you’re supposed to tag people, so here’s so people I’m tagging, if they want to do it too: