July 18-19th, 2014.
Friday- 3:00(?)-8:00 Saturday: 2:00- Whenever.
Atlanta, GA 30188. ‘Murica. Downtown Woodstock
101 Arnold Mill Road
Woodstock, GA 30188
Wear your grey makeup and horns if you want! Bring friends, seal your makeup and bring a camera!
Please please please make sure to keep track of your things! THROW AWAY ALL TRASH!
What the frick frack are we gonna be doin, Karkat?
Well, We’re going to meetup in the park, and we’re going to have a big ass picnic. Bring a basket, bag, cooler whatever! Be sure to bring blankets and such as well be lounging possibly after a few photoshoots, shipping shoots and some games man. Meaning bring twister and some pocky bros.
Can I bring friends, oh mighty Vantas?
Hecka yes. Friends are encouraged, as the more weirdos, the better my dear children. All ages are welcome, by the way, meaning if you’re 7 or 70 and you like homestuck, you better come bros.
Yo, Karkat. Who’s hosting this?
Actually, I’m only 13 guys. But I know whats up and hecka yes, I do need you to respect me and the park rules. Ill post those in a few, But seriously. When you get there, please don’t take this park for granted. Seeing as it’s a free park and we’ve no need to reserve it, there will be regular humans there walking by both days. The names Ashton by the way, and My tumblr is KarkittenVantasexy.
Do I have to be only in Homestuck cosplay?
No way! You can totally be anyone you wanna be, or come out of cosplay. That goes for your friends, too. Think of it as a mini con, with mostly homestucks!
Hey is there gonna be music?
If you bring music, that’s totes cool. We can all rock out man. Keep it not to loud though.
KK lay down the rules man.
Park Rules? Here you go :
City of Woodstock
Park / Gazebo Reservation Guidelines
• The City Park is a public place, and as such, remains open to the citizens. You may not bar anyone from using the City Park while you occupy the gazebo.
• City Park hours of operation are 6am to 11pm. ( No exceptions)
• Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in the City Park.
• No loud music may be played, such that it violates the City’s Noise Ordinance.
• Sitting on the rails of the Gazebo and/or sitting/standing around the fountain wall is prohibited. Horseplay in the Park is prohibited. Dismantling of the Gazebo in any way is prohibited.
• The City of Woodstock reserves the right to cancel any scheduled activity in the City Park/Gazebo.
• The City Park/Gazebo must be restored to its original state prior to occupancy. All decorations must be removed before leaving the premises. No staples or nails allowed on the Gazebo.
• Responsible Parties/Organizations conducting Festivities at the City Park/ Gazebo must have sufficient number of adults present to supervise all scheduled activities from the time participants arrive until each participant has left the premises.
• Instruct your guests to use the public parking areas behind Woodstock Community Church and
Woodstock United Methodist Church. Please be considerate of the merchants near the park.
• Responsible Parties/Organizations are responsible for providing and removing trash dumpsters. No City staff will be provided to pick up trash or empty trash cans. It is the renter’s responsibility to leave the Park in the same condition it was found.
WE CAN BE KICKED OUT GUYS.
Follow these rules. Be respectful of the park and people around, and of anyone who comes and tells us to be quiet or to leave if we violate these.
Have fun, Guys! Ill see you at the meetup!
Contact me at email@example.com