Hello Homestucks!! So, I heard that there isn’t going to be a homestuck panel this year (boo hoo), but its okay! We have to respect the staff and their decisions. BUT! There should be a photoshoot. I can’t just sit on my bum and do nothing. Gotta show the homestuck spirit!
I have emailed the people about the photoshoot (just in case to make sure there wasn’t any problems) and they haven’t emailed back, I’m just going to put this up and if it ends up getting cancelled, then that will be announced. But for now, photoshoot time!
The meetup will start at 12 PM in the Front Lawn just like last year. If there happens to be a relocation, then that shall either be posted or said during the meetup.
I have my own camera to be able to take pictures and make sure everyone is happy.
I would probably either be Dave or Kankri (depending if my kankri sweater ends up being done – which is close to a no no. AP testing
yikes!) and my co-worker will be either Latula or whatever she decided to be on that day. We’ll keep a heads up!
Any clovercon information should be located here: http://www.clovercon.org/
- Be Respectful to others around you and please, its a family friendly place, so mind your manners.
- Cosplay is NOT CONSENT. Ask before doing. If you ask yourself if that is right to do, its probably not right to do. Communication is key!
- Any body paint must be sealed properly, we don’t want gray everywhere.
- If someone loses an item, please don’t keep it for yourself, try to find the person who lost it. I would be very upset if I lost one of my Karkat horns and would explode into a short tantrum of pure idiotic sadness.
- Make sure to bring money! (10 - 20 to get into the place.)
- I’m not sure how the weather would be, keep an eye out for that!
Thank you for reading, PLEASE reblog for all the homestucks to see and if you guys have any questions or concerns, ask away! This will be our first time running a photoshoot, so I hope we do our best! <3