1000 Views 177 Streams 14 Downloads 206 FBLIKES

GO CHECK OUT MY MIXTAPE PLEASE IT DROPPED ON MY BIRTHDAY #january1st #STREAM & #DOWNLOAD

#trillo #trillpeopleshit #newage #newmoon2014 #newyearsbaby #rebirthofadeity #indigochild #demiGod #freespirit #freemaxb #motherearth #mixtape #datpiff #enlightened #higherdimension #higherconsiousness #thc #awakened

Life

Life is what you make it. Life happens to everybody. What happens to you happens to everybody, that’s just 10%. The other 90% is how you react to the situation, thats life.

Life is what you make it. Life happens to everybody. We can either choose to make the best of it, or make the worst of it. We can either choose to be optimists, or we can choose to be pessimists.

Life is what you make it. Life happens to everybody. I want you to take the positive of every situation and embrace it with everything you have. I want you to take the negative and just let it go. Release it like a kid releases balloon; gone forever.

Life is what you make it. Life happens to everybody. Live everyday to your full potential. Don’t ever let something ruin your day. Accept what has happened and crush the negativity and let it go. Use your conscious mind to accept the negativity and let it pass. View your life from an outside perspective and realize how grateful and blessed you truly are. Take nothing for granted and love everybody. This is your life, make it a happy life filled with nothing but good vibrations.

Life is what you make it. Life happens to everybody..

LIGHTBEING
#aaronbazilart #visionaryart #psychedelic #trippy #spiritualart #streamofconsciousness #divineinspiration #mysteryoflife #fractals #patterns #shaman #alien #angels #extraterrestrial #psychic #energy #sacredgeometry #mystic #metaphysics #vibration #meditation #otherworldly #innerwisdom #intuition #higherdimension #higherself #christconsciousness #plaedian #starseed #lightworker by aaronbazil http://instagram.com/p/sZByZJt51P/

Text
Photo
Quote
Link
Chat
Audio
Video