So I was tagged by thenorterncactus (Thanks for thinking of meeee):
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 10 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 10 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Questions I’ve been asked:
1. What’s your favourite midnight snack?
Popcorn and pickles with some pop. OR a cup of tea with some cookies.
2. On a scale of 1-10, how much does your family annoy you?
Depends on the day and the family member, but I usually enjoy their company, so I’ll go with a 4.
3. Do you play an instrument? If not, would you like to learn one?
In the process of learning to play guitar! Wish me luck.
4. What was your favourite movie/show/book as a kid?
Homeward Bound. Lizzie McGuire. Junie B. Jones.
5. If you could live somewhere fictitious, where would you go and why?
Hogwarts or on the TARDIS with the Doctor. Side note, I’m still convinced both of those “places” are real.
6. What’s your favourite cookie? (If you dislike cookies, please explain why you hate happiness.)
TOUGHEST QUESTION OF THEM ALL. Possibly thumbprint cookies. I have a thing for jelly lately.
7. If you could invent something, what would it be? (If you wish you could have been the one to invent something, you may also state that.)
A teleportation device and/or cheaper plane tickets.
8. Are you superstitious about anything? If not, do you know anyone who is?
It’s not necessarily superstitious, but I spend a lot of time daydreaming and creating different scenarios in my head concerning the future.
9. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received/given?
I am extremely easy to buy gifts for because I’m a complete nerd and I obsess over things, but at this specific moment, I would say my little martin acoustic guitar.
10. Doctor who?
1. Favorite concert you’ve ever attended?
2. The last movie you saw in theaters?
3. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
4. If you could take back something from your past and do it over, would you (I feel like Merida from Brave. Oops.)?
5. If you were granted three wishes, what would you wish for?
6. What was the last song you listened to?
7. Do you think people can change and deserve second chances?
8. Who is someone you couldn’t live without, and why? (Fictional characters are accepted)
9. Do you have any tattoos? If you do, what are they?
10. Can I use your washer because mine is still broken?