This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules: Rule 1 - Post the rules. Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones. Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post. Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
- Favorite STAGE Mary Poppins? (Laura Michelle Kelly, Ashley Brown, Caroline Sheen, Scarlett Strallen, Lisa O’Hare, Verity Hunt-Ballard, Steffanie Leigh, Noortje Herlaar, Rachel Wallace…Julie Andrews is not the answer.) This is hard because LMK and AB were phenomenal in their own respects. I suppose AB was my favorite, only because she conveyed a stronger MP, whereas LMK portrayed a sweeter MP. I enjoy a very strong presence.
- Favorite movie musical of all time? Meet Me in St. Louis
- Favorite Rodgers and Hammerstein musical? The Sound of Music
- Julie Andrews as Maria Von Trapp or as Mary Poppins? Yes. haha. Probably as Maria Von Trapp because tbh her character was kind of jerky in MP…but it’s a close second, at that.
- If you could pick a book/movie/tv show/etc and had to live in the characters’ world - which world would you pick to live in? (i.e. the wizarding world in Harry Potter, a world with vampires like in Twilight, Panem, Narnia, Storybrooke, etc.) Meet Me In St. Louis because of the close family setting, and overall wholesomeness of it all <3
- If you and a fictional character could be in love forever, who would you pick? Lucy Ricardo, tbh
- Do you believe in true love and happy endings? Life is all based on one’s perspective. If one is optimistic, then true love and happy endings will come. The pessimist, however, is unsatisfied by much of life’s secret treasures, and is therefore left without the feeling of love and happiness. I, thankfully, am the prior.
- Favorite Disney princess? Rapunzel <3
- What musical character are you most like? This is entirely too difficult because I’m most like a lot of musical characters…and it also is difficult because after I see a musical, I usually take good aspects from my favorite character’s personality and make them my own (usually unintentional)
- Dream role? I have several. But if I could gender swap, Reno Sweeney in Anything Goes. If not, Billy Crocker from Anything Goes hahaha
- Favorite song lyric of all time? It changes constantly, but it’s been Anything Goes since last October, soooo…
When grandmama whose age is eighty
in Nightclubs is getting matey
When mothers pack and leave poor father
because they decide they’d rather
be tennis pros…
If driving fast cars ya like,
If low bars ya like,
If old hymns ya like,
If bare limbs ya like,
If Mae West ya like,
Or me undressed ya like,
Well nobody will oppose ;)
- If you could see anything that’s currently playing on Broadway or about to open, what would it be?
- Is there anybody throughout history you would like either to have been or met?
- Is there a book or film you could read/watch over and over without tiring of it?
- Which fictional character do you think would be great in bed?
- Julie Andrews or Judy Garland?
- Is there any era and location you would rather live in besides the 21st Century and where you live? Explain your reasoning
- Television or movies?
- Do you believe Grace Kelly deserved the Oscar? (if you don’t know to what I am referring, unfollow me)
- Favorite movie filmed in the last 10 years?
- What would you rather be doing right now?
- Thoughts on Barbra Streisand?