Henry looks so cute in his bassinet, doesn’t he? Too bad he has spent maybe a total of 30 minutes in there since 9:30. The little guy is only happy sleeping on us. I had heard about this night two “myth” - turns out it is not a myth and night two with a newborn is really hard and exhausting!
I promise to be back soon to share more details about our new addition - starting with his slightly dramatic entrance into the world! Thanks for all the kind wishes, Henry is so excited to be a part of the Tumblr community!!
Let’s be honest, this is a big reason to play a new saved file. Whenever I play something, I never stop until I’ve unlocked absolutely everything and married at least once every bachelor or bachelorette.
For others like me, here’s a little tip on how to see all support conversations.
1. Pair up all first gen shepherds to each other (like, pair your unit to every bachelor/bachelorette available) but ONLY VIEW SUPPORT CONVERSATIONS C - A. Don’t view support conversation s!!!!
2. Do this until you got everyone at A with everyone.
3. Now, don’t stop there. Make sure you get them as close to each other as possible that you could trigger S support anytime. (See 2nd and 3rd picture)
4. In the picture, you’ll see that I could have Cordelia at S support with Frederick, Libra and Gregor. Now all I have to do is to make them reach S rank. That’s like, worth 3 saved files. Now, how can we do that if we can’t save?
5. At the Endgame: Grima chapter, before you start your battle SAVE your game. After saving, make your units marry each other. After that DON’T save!!
6. Defeat Grima and be patient through the credits. When you’re back on the main menu, you’ll see that your s support conversations are registered in the support log.
7. Continue you’re game and you’ll see none of your units are married yet! Whoo!! Now you can try and pair them off with different units. Just continue this and you’ll complete your support log faster.
This could also be useful on the children for the future :). Though, can’t use this on Chrom as he’ll get married really early and automatically. Hope this helps :))
The “We Got Married” episode that aired on April 25 showed Super Junior‘s Henry and Yewon meeting for the first time in three weeks.
Henry visits Yewon’s house and is very careful in his actions, knowing that she has been wrapped up in a controversy while he was in Canada visiting his parents. He arrives but is unable to meet her eyes and remains awkward at first.
Pines Family--what's your favorite candy? Least favorite?
Mabel and the kids love Smile Dip, but I have been a little afraid to have it in the house since the last time: everyone ended up on the roof and speaking in tongues. Dipper was no help either since he could not stop laughing and would not help me with roof duty.
So nowadays, Mabel sticks with pixie sticks, Acacia loves Tootsie Roll Pops, Hank and Dipper fight over the bag of Snickers, and Willow likes Saltwater Taffy.
I think my youngest loves taffy because no one else will touch it, to be a little honest.
I’m doing a series of Fire Emblem characters for a bookmark collection. I’m hoping the be able to get a table at either Supernova or Smash in Sydney this year and sell some stuff! But even if I cant get a table I’m still hoping to open an online store.
Btw I stick everything with my logo - but the actual printed things wouldn’t have a logo on them. Ps, I want to get them printed with JiMi Agency have a look at their stuff!