The tag thing
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by Nina
1. Fave song at the moment?
Right now, it would have to be: The Vaccines - A Lack of Understanding
2. New Year’s resolution?
Sleep more regularly and stop wasting nights.
3. Your fandoms?
Here we go: Sherlock, TVD, Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Harry Potter, LoTR, Nerd Fighters, Game of Thrones, Batman, OUAT, 30 Rock, GIRLS, Parks and Rec, Community, everything Amy Poehler, SNL, Homeland, The Newsroom, Arrested Development, Mad Men, Suits, Avengers etc.
4. 2 book recommendations?
Hmmm. The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk and The House of Sleep by Jonathan Coe.
5. Sea or mountain?
Mountain, mountain and mountain.
6. London or Paris?
7. Tea or coffee?
8. Hobbit or LoTR?
Oh man, this one’s painful. Book-wise, LoTR mainly, The Fellowship of the Ring. Movie-wise, somewhere in between The Hobbit and The Return of the King. Can’t decide, because The Hobbit got some things right that I would’ve liked to see in The Return of the King.
9. What are you going to do today?
Read on my thesis, but probably indulge in Sherlock fanfiction and feel guilty for not reading on my thesis.
10. 3 movie recommendations?
Cloud Atlas (ignore the bad rep), Broken English, Moonrise Kingdom.
11. Biggest fear?
Having my memories erased.
1. If you could only stay in one fandom forever and only one, which would it be?
2. Which character have you grown to hate over time?
3. Favorite slash pairing.
4. A song that makes you want to go out and do things.
5. Favorite gadget.
6. Weirdest gift ever received?
7. Which TV Show has taken you by surprise (in a good or bad way) in 2012?
8. Least favorite month of the year.
9. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
10. (The eternal dilemma) Cake or Pie?
11. The book that defined your childhood.