1. Cinnamon; helps regulate blood sugars, curbs cravings and boosts metabolism. easily sprinkled in your morning coffee, in a smoothie or stirred in with your oatmeal.
2. Apples; apples are a great way to fill you up without causing you to intake plenty of calories. eating an apple as a snack - on it’s own or with peanut butter - is a great way to full yourself up until your next meal or even limit your meal intake.
3. Green Tea; One of those things that is preached about so much that it’s bound to be false. It’s not. Green tea is a brilliant way to hydrate yourself - hello nice skin - and to boost your metabolism.
4. Potatoes; Although relatively high in carbs, potato skin is full of fibre and while it tastes great drenched in butter, it’s best to leave them plain.
5. Soup; Soups in general are low in calories, very full-filling, and super convenient for those with busy busy schedules. However, it is best to look for a low sodium option.