Thanks to biocalixta for tagging me >.<
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way.
Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2.Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
3. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
4. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
6. Gone with the wind by Margaret Mitchell
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
8. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
9. Ana Karenina by Tolstoi
10. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
I’m tagging forging-memories cockygomez healthandfitnesswithkate liqhtly bursten inoffensiv-e paranoid inbreed lettersto-savemyself ewatsondaily