The lovely the-new-face-of-failure tagged me.
-always post the rules
-answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones
-tag 11 new people and link them to the post
-let them know you’ve tagged them
QUESTIONS I HAVE BEEN ASKED:
1. Favorite tea?
Chai with milk and honey
2. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
Maybe some kind of bird, a hawk maybe.
3. Vegetables or fruits?
4. If you could be the world’s greatest artist and the world’s greatest singer, which one would you choose?
5. What’s your favorite thing in the world? Can be feeling, a thing, a person idk
That’s a hard one. I think a situation where all my favorite things are combined. Good food, good smells, a great conversation, friends, confidence and security with an adventerous touch though, kinda.
6. Would you rather be able to change the color of your hair or be able to change the color of your eyes?
I’ll go for hair here.
7. What is the current color of the sky where you live?
Bright blue with a couple of tiny clouds in the distance. That’s the sky at 11:44 on 6 July in Austria.
8. Would you rather die in a very very hot weather from dehydration and stuff or freeze to death?(Idek anymore)
I would rather freeze to death, I guess. I don’t really like heat.
9. If you could be any fictional character, which one would you be?
Hermione Granger, maybe. But I would prefer to be a new fictional character with my own character traits, skills and story.
10. Post the result of this
Once upon a midnight dreary… ” an infamous gentlman lay sleeplessly in bed”, he growled incoherently and longed for his dearest lady. … I do not wish to make myself a laughing-stock before these idle listeners. A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends. To boldly go where no man distinctly has gone before. Plebeian, you fugly. We of a certain disposition share a more profound bound. An hour behind the fleeting breath, we finally arrived at the airport. Let not sloth dim your horrors new-begot. Trail your spirit and cry god for Harry, England and Saint George. Doth thy mother know that you wearath her drapes? Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.
I don’t know if I did this right …
11. Favorite little stupid thing you’ve done
When I was watching Breaking Dawn (I wouldn’t do it again) with my friends in cinema, I sucked on my drinking straw which was in my nearly empty coke at the very scene when Bella drank blood out of the cup for the very first time. I produced the nicest noise of bubble with a drinking straw ever and pissed off all the Twihards in the room.
SO, NEW QUESTIONS
1. Do you have any siblings? If yes, how do you get along?
2. How big is your room, what colour are the walls, what’s on the walls?
3. Last book your read?
4. Main course or dessert? And what for dessert?
5. Are you going on holidays this year? If yes, where?
6. Lanuages you speak or would like to speak?
7. Do you wear a lot of jewelry?
8. Would you rather watch every shitty book to movie adaptation or never read a book again and only watch the good ones?
9. Would you rather live in the Harry Potter universe, be a muggle and know about the wizarding or be a squib in a family of wizards?
10. Last movie you watched in cinema?
11. Favourite subject at school?