2. The eight disorders are: cancer, Crohn’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, mitochondrial disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, seizure disorders and sickle cell disease. The AJC in February told the story of Blair Brown, a young mother battling grand mal seizures for whom cannabis oil could be a ray of hope.
3. The administrative framework for doctors and patients should be in place within two months, Gov. Nathan Deal said.
4. The law requires the oil contain no more than 5 percent THC, the high-inducing chemical associated with recreational marijuana use. It also legalizes clinical trials sought by some senators to further study how the drug works.
5. You can’t cultivate the oil in Georgia, so interested citizens will have to obtain it in states where home cultivation is legal, such as Colorado. Legalizing home cultivation is Georgia is seen by some advocates as the next legislative step.
6. Travel to and from such states will be tricky, as marijuana possession is still illegal in many states, including every one of Georgia’s immediate neighbors.
With a little help from my friends, I’ve reached a special milestone here on tumblr: 2,000 followers! Thanks to each and every one of you for following me on this journey and making
my experience wonderful!
Listed here are all the Once/Captain Swan blogs that I follow. All of these folks are tremendously kind
and talented. I am so lucky to have met such lovely people on this site and treasure all the friends I’ve made.
Of course, I must specially thank my tumblr bestie, Haleigh. I am grateful to have met you on here over a year ago! You are such a supportive and caring friend. Thanks for always being there for me!
Many thanks to the lovely Allie for providing these beautiful banners!
Emma froze; her eyes shot up to finally meet his. Her expression changed from sadness to shock as the pieces of the puzzle finally started to connect.
They both had dates.
And the biggest piece - he had told his date about kissing her.
As promised, the overall winner of my 2k Followers Tumblr Awards would get a gifset AU of their choice, and when I asked her, Haleigh requested to do something from one of her fics. Since I absolutely loved this story, I thought this would be the perfect scene to gif.