I just saw this! I’m so sorry!
I was tagged by cloisofsteel.
1. your ricorrent dream.
I don’t particularly have one, but when I was in high school, I had a dream that my male friend and I got together & then I overpowered him. Yeah.
2. your fave city.
New York City. Really. I don’t have many other words to say because none of them will explain how much I feel about that place.
3. something of inexpected for you
Hmm… it’s unexpected of me to drive on the freeway. Or drive for more than 25 consecutive minutes. I drove a long way to one of those selective theaters only movies this summer, and that might have been my proudest moment.
4. your favourite blog.
MINE! Haha, no, I’m kidding. I’m a huge Buffy fan, so a lot of those. Too many to name.
5. your favorite charachter for fils, books….
My favorite fictional character of all time is Ron Weasley, but Lois Lane is a close second.
6. the worst series of all times.
Twilight, probably. I refuse to acknowledge that 50 Shades of Grey is a thing/lump it in with Twilight. Because come on.
7. a series that you dont’t like but watch evenly?
I started to hate Dawson’s Creek toward the end but kept with it anyway. Because of Pacey Witter.
8. a aong that describe your life.
Haha… I don’t know. “Extraordinary Girl” by Green Day, how about?
9. what do you do when you are very happy?
Dance around. Laugh a lot. Tell my mom. :)
1. Learn how to speak all languages or learn how to play all instruments?
2. What grade in school did you like the least?
3. Have you ever met anybody from one of your fandoms? (Celebrities, I mean… but other fans totally count!)
4. What are your top three fandoms?
5. How would you feel about a Harry Potter themed incorrect quote week in October?
6. What’s your favorite color of M&M?
7. Who have you seen in concert?
8. Do you know what your first word was?
9. You can have all the powers of Superman for a year, but you can only have one sexual partner for the rest of your life. Do you do it? (In case no one knows, this is a 30 Rock reference.)
10. What’s an embarrassing elementary school moment you’ve got stored in your memory? (Mine is that in fourth grade, my best friend wrote who I had a crush on all over the blacktop. She’s still my best friend. Also, in fourth grade, my best friend and I hid from Santa at the Christmas Craft Workshop, and people thought we were crazed. Gosh, I love my best friend.)
11. Do you write? How seriously?
I am tagging: cinnamoncupcake, eddurance, the-verdant-archer, princess-sparkle-, loveorwar, wendyyismystagename, superwholockrebel, winifredburkled, polarbeardissolves, reportergirl13, and nikkiwestwick.