Tagged! I’m it! (I guess. Thanks Leekey)
Rules: ALWAYS POST
-Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 10 new ones
-Tag a bunch of people and link them
-Let them know that they have been tagged
1. Tell me about your favourite childhood memories.
My most memorable I think would have been the time I was brought up and raised in Sydney, Australia.
2. Do you have an inanimate object that you treat like a child?
My sonics. My phone. My books. My heart.
3. What are the ideal characteristics for your significant other?
Must. Have. A. Pulse.
Also please please please don’t be boring.
4. What is your greatest achievement?
Breathing the current air. Also driving my grandad’s Jaguar would come close actually.
5. Would you give up question no.2 to get someone to be with you? If so, who would it be?
Honestly, those things are apart of me and they’re what makes me me. If I have to give up a part of myself for someone else, then I might as well be dead because I will never do that. Love me with my warts. Don’t love me because I “promise” to remove them.
6. Future plans?
Which one? I have several. Plan A, B, C and none of them have to be in the exact order.
7. Do you believe in horoscopes?
I don’t. Yet I find them funny when they’re accurate. Maybe I secretly do sometimes.
8. A funny story that happened to you
This one time, at band camp…
I'me lying I was never in band. But here’s a story that isn’t funny but it hit me much harder than most of my other stories. It was the day of Eid 2013 and I was celebrating it with my family in Sydney. I was heading over to my neighbourhood mosque to do Eid prayers when I saw the gates were closed. I was wondering why until I saw a sign saying that prayers will be on the following day. That made me doubt whether that day was Eid or whether it was still Ramadhan and I got a little bit concerned. A man then came up and was surprised to see the gates were closed. I explained to him the situation and he was just shaking his head. And then he spoke 5 words that stunned me. “We make our religion complicated.” He then wished me a Happy Eid and left. Those words and that man basically confirmed every annoying thing I felt about the so-called leaders of the religion. Those words are still with me
9. Do you think your life is much better now than it was before?
Well, it could be worst. But I remain thankful for what I have.
10. What are you listening to?
The sound of my ceiling fan
The 10 questions for you:
1. How are you?
2. Are you happy?
3. Your goals and ambitions
4. In your own words, what is the exact function of a rubber duck?
5. Fetishes and fantasies
6. An ideal scenario.
7. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?
8. Do you believe in magic?
9. If you could do anything, absolutely anything in this world, what would it be?
10. Your favourite things.