Your personal top 10 books
I was tagged by the-miscellany
List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes, and don’t think too hard. It’s not about the “right book” or great works of literature, just the ones that have affected you in some way. Doesn’t have to be in order. Then tag 10 friends and me so I can see your list.
I’ll say this now… I haven’t even read that many books so I’m just gonna write what I have read…
1. The Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
2. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
3. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
4. My Drunk Kitchen - Hannah Hart
5. Hotter Blood - Mich Garris, R. Patrick Gates, Richard Laymon and Graham Masterton
6. Supernatural: John Winchester’s Journal: Alex Irvine
7. The Hunger Games
I guess… I will tag some people now…
socially-awkward-viking, femtastico, aladdin-the-red-tiger, adjectivess, dekuknut, gotparis, princessburritox
I’ll just tag 7 people cause I’ve only read 7 books. Hah.