PHIL CALLED HER MELINDA! M E L I N D A !!!
Do you guys REALIZE what this means to me???? (Of course you do, you’re in the same boat as me)
BUT CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!
I need to rewatch their scenes about 354358465354486526564 more times, but here’s what I’ve got about Philinda right now from my faint memory:
- HE CALLED HER “MELINDA”!!!
- Phil only calls her Melinda when he’s being completely open, vulnerable, personal, and wants to comfort her
- I think he’s been trying not to let her too close up until now, because now he realizes she almost lost her faith in him and he can’t handle that, so he wants to completely let her in now. No more walls (a shipper can dream, right?)
- WHAT THE HECK DOES “WE HAD OUR BOUNDARIES” (I can’t remember exactly what she said) EVEN MEAN?!
- He remembered exactly that he promised to apologize to her “at length” which proves to me that it wasn’t an empty promise. He looked willing to do anything to get her to forgive him!
- Phil knows about Bahrain now. The whole truth. But instead of looking at her in horror, he only looked hurt for her. And she didn’t even hardly see that because she walked away from him so quickly
- Phil let her go because he knew she needed space
- I think they left that Bahrain conversation open to bring it up again sometime later.
Hopefully with a love confession attached to it next time
- He wanted her opinion on the op
- His voice was super quiet and–again–vulnerable when he asked her
- He immediately accepted her opinion and showed how much trust he still has in her
- MY BABIES ARE IN SO MUCH PAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNN
- *I’M* IN SO MUCH PAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN