You know you’ve watched too much Code Geass when...
1. You think it’s possible to take out your contact lens in a single swift hand movement.
2. You have a very poor understanding of how to actually play chess.
3. You sing “All Hail Britannia” in place of the English or American national anthem.
4. You can decipher the engrish of “All Hail Britannia”.
5. You try to predict everything someone else is going to say. You fail.
6. You take an orange with you everywhere you go so it can prove its loyalty.
7. You get suspicious of people with bloodshot eyes. The red rims might be Geass.
8. You no longer think “Carbon Copy” when you see the “cc” in an email.
9. When you get in a fight, the spinkick is the move you go for.
10. You think tiny hats are in fashion.
11. You take any opportunity to deliver a Lelouch-style monologue about how you will change the world.
12. You spend your holidays abroad, searching for thought elevators.
13. You are confused as to why nobody uses Sakuradite.
14. You interchange the words “Nuclear missile” and “F.L.E.I.J.A.”
15. For you, the shower is the optimal place to angst.
16. When you get angry with someone, you straddle them and think that there is absolutely nothing weird about that.
17. You question whether past dictators were just playing a Lelouch gambit.
18. You’ve wanted to take over the world, at least once.
19. You think that a sword can easily combat a gun.
20. WHY DON’T WE HAVE SUPER-FIGHTING ROBOTS???
21. You are hyped to join a student council.
22. You are greatly disappointed upon discovering that real life student councils aren’t nearly as powerful as Ashford’s.
23. You endorse pizza hut wherever you go.
24. You inspect any overturned trucks in the hope of getting the Geass power.
25. You are shocked to find you can’t jump ten feet into the air like Sayoko.
26. You are wary of maids. They might be ninjas.
27. You are disappointed with real life’s narrow range of natural hair colors.
28. You consider the possibility that your memory has been rewritten, and you are actually the deceased anonymous freedom fighter on the news.
29. You think that your sibling might actually be an assassin pretending to be your sibling.
30. You’re jealous that experienced soldiers and freedom fighters don’t come to your school. Or do they?