1. Whatkind of book are you currently interested in?
A: A bookon world cultures. I have a deep understanding of our country as compared towhat I know of the world. So I thought that I should learn about the differentways of thinking of the rest of the world that I don’t know. That’s why I readit.
2. Whatkind of movies do you like?
A: I lovehorror films!
3.When youwere in school, what is the subject you’re weak at?
4. When youwere in school, what is the subject you’re best at?
5. If yourgirlfriend cooks for you, what dish would you like her to cook?
A:Dakdolitang! (spicy simmered chicken and vegetables)
6. What isyour ideal type in a girl?
A: A girlwith a cute aura.
7. Whichhairstyle do you prefer in a girl? Short, bob, semilong, or long?
8. What isyour favorite number?
A: 2. Ifeel like it has a sense of stability.
9. If agirl could give you a message, what words would make you happy?
A: I wouldbe happy if I were told, “Your voice is really beautiful.”
10. WhatKorean dish would you recommend to your Japanese fans?
A:Samgyetang. (Chicken ginseng soup)
11. Pleasewink for us.
12. WhatSHINee song would you recommend to lift someone’s spirit when they’re feelingdown?
13. What ifyou invited a girl you like to a date, how will you approach her?
A: I thinkthat instead of asking her out boldly, I will do it secretly and in private(LOL).
14.Recently, is there anything that made you feel happy or energetic?
A: I took awalk after a long time! The trees were so green, and when I saw them I can feelthe nature. The wind also felt really nice.
15. What isyour treasure?
A: Myfamily, myself, my fans. And the people around me who support me.
16. What isyour favorite (Japanese) word?
A: Smile.Because a smiling face is the best.
17. What isyour recent favorite fashion item?
18. What isa food you dislike?
19. Pleasehold out your hand.
20. What isyour favorite smell?
A: Thesmell of trees. They have a calming feeling.
21. What isyour ideal age to get married?
A: I wonderhow old would be good…about 35 years old? (LOL)
22. What isyour latest hobby/game that interests you?
A: Bowling!I even bought My Ball! I’m thinking of seriously doing it (LOL).
23. What isyour special skill?
24. What isyour favorite food?
A: Chicken!I love chicken! I like any dish with chicken!
25. Pleasegive us a flying kiss!
26. Pleasemake a crying face.
27. What isa book you like?
A: Poetry.It is an accumulation of unsaid feelings and is easy to read.
28. How doyou relieve stress?
A: I guessthis is also by walking. Like, taking a walk through a place I’ve neverventured before. Since it’s a place I’m unfamiliar with, I become observant ofthe things around me and it’s exciting, discovering a lot of new things. Withthat, my mood becomes better. I recommend it to everyone!
29. What isyour charm point?
30. What isthe most interesting dream you had?
A: Hmm..Iforgot. LOL. I may have had dreams but I don’t really remember them?
31. What didyou eat last night?
32. Ifyou’re taking a walk with your girlfriend, what is better? holding hands orlinking arms?
A: Holdinghands would be better, I think~
33. Whatpresent would you give your girlfriend if you’re celebrating your firstanniversary?
A:Hmm…what would be nice? …Will you give me suggestions? (LOL)
34. What isyour weak point?
A: I geteasily influenced by other people’s opinions.
35. What issomething you want to do before you die?
A:Something that seems to feel really good—Skydiving!
36. What doyou wear when you sleep?
A: T-shirtand shorts.
37. What isyour dream when you were young?
A: To be ascientist or architect
38. Whenyou go out, what item should definitely be in your bag?
A: Myphone, wallet, and room keys.
39. What isthe first thing you do upon waking up?
A: Checkthe time.
40. What issomething that you are secretly proud of?
A: Nomatter what I’m going to start doing or no matter where I am going, I alwaysprepare for it.
41. Whichdo you prefer, roller coaster or haunted house?
A: If I canchoose, then roller coaster.
42. Pleasemake a gesture showing, “keep it a secret”!
43. What isyour favorite sport?
A: Favoritesport, I don’t have one (LOL).
44. What doyou buy in a convenience store?
A: I oftenbuy sweets or drinks.
45. Are youthe type of person who eats his favorite food first or last?
A: Either.It depends on what I feel during that time.
46. How doyou spend time in your room?
A: If thereis time, I sleep a lot.
47. What isyour favorite animal?
48. What isyour favorite color?
49. What isyour favorite season?
A: Althoughthey pass by easily, spring and autumn.
50. (Q fromSWJ): Onew-san always has a smiling face, but if a problem comes up, what doyou do to calm yourself down?
A: First, Isleep (LOL). But I don’t sleep to forget about it. I sleep mainly to”reset” and regain my presence of mind. Then I think it over again,what I lacked/missed and what I need to do.