versesofalostworld tagged me :)
Rule one: always post the rules
Rule two: Answer the questions the person tagged you and ask 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1) Favourite fictional character?
Gah, just one?? Well I’ve always been a fan of Anne from Anne of Green Gables. I think in that book she perfectly represents the natural evolution of someone’s character. She’s flawed and complicated, and she comes across as real which was something I needed to see when I first read the book.
2) Do you like hot weather, or cold?
Cold all the way. I’m an overcast and sweater-weather kind of girl.
3) Embarrassing nickname?
Boopty scoops. Don’t even ask
4) Favourite way to waste time?
Tumblr of course. I’ve become a chronic watcher of YouTube videos and movies lately though.
5) Something you’re scared of?
Making decisions. (Bad thing to be afraid of ikr). I’ve always been so scared of making the wrong choice that I often don’t make one at all.
6) Favourite food?
I love food in general. But apples, I guess. I love apples.
7) Three things that annoy you?
Being late, people who oversimplify things, ignorant debates
8) What’s a talent that you have?
I give pretty good advice. (Not that I’ve ever taken my own advice–imagine how much better my life could be rn.) I just overanalyze things a lot, and what I come up with has been working out for people lately.
9) Broccoli or cauliflower?
Both, in honey dijon mustard sauce. Yum
10) If you had a wish, what would you wish for?
This may sound cheesy and selfless, but I’ve been thinking a lot lately that I wish everyone could know that someone loves him or her. I believe that everyone has someone, but I think that a lot of the pain people feel and then inflict comes from feeling alone.
11) What’s the most random fact you know?
A human cheek cell is about 60 micrometers wide.
1) What’s your favorite commercial?
2) How many books do you own?
3) What would you do with your life if you could do anything and money wasn’t a factor?
4) Is there a movie that you always cry during?
5) Do you have a sibling? Dig deep, what’s your favorite thing about him or her?
6) Describe yourself like a character in a book (not a question, but it’s interesting).
7) Be honest, what should you really be doing right now?
8) Favorite number?
9) What is the most unique thing about yourself, in your opinion?
10) Who gets you like no one else?
11) What did you do on the greatest night of your life so far?