When I Try To Speak To Other Black Women...
- Me:"*says literally anything about Black womanhood to another Black woman on Twitter*"
- White man:"Well, rationally speaking, with no lived experience, knowledge or emotional investment, while denying your humanity or intelligence, I would just like to say, BLAH."
- Black man:"Well, the real issue is you aren't worshipping Black men enough. Unity. Blah. Me. Blah."
- White woman:"ALLLLLL WOMEN. ALL. ME NOT YOU. ME ME ME."
- Non-Black PoC:"Oh yes, this specifically Black issue that has literally nothing to do with me is about ALL PoC. So let's discuss ME instead. Let's discuss absolutely any WoC except the Black women this is about."